It's vegie and it's yummy.
This picture doesn't do it justice - it's my leftovers-try-to-poach-an-egg-at-work-and-fail version. Yes. The interweb told me to prick the yolk and wait until I hear a popping sound. Some popping sound - I think they meant "explosive sound". Naughty interweb! When you become self aware I have some serious reprimanding to do.
1 x slice of bread1 x egg
lettuce (lots o cos)
fakin bacon or tempeh bacon
mung bean sprouts (who knew they were baby bean shoots? Not me!)
mustard - dijonnaise
1. Rub the bread with a piece of garlic sliced in half.
2. Cut the bread and bacon into small pieces and throw into a pan with a little olive oil. Cut up the garlic and throw that in too. Meanwhile...
3. Wash and dry your lettuce. Asemble on a plate.
4. To make the dressing, mix about a tablespoon of yoghurt, a teaspoon of mustard and some lime juice together.
5. When the bread and bacon are almost crunchy, throw in the mung beans. How many? As many as you like. What a delicious accident the mung beans were. They start to go a little transparent, and they really add to the dish.
6. Throw your crispy bits onto your crunchy bits.
7. Poach an egg. Place that as the centrepiece on your salad arrangement.
8. Dollop the dressing all over.
Eat and be merry.